SERVPRO of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra Biohazard Clean Up Services
Proper Ventilation is Important to Help Keep the Unaffected Area Safe and Sanitary
Accidents can happen anywhere and at any time. SERVPRO of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra is here to help you with all of your home or business property damage restoration needs. Our professional technicians are trained to handle all types of biohazard waste disposal. Services range from suicide, crime scene and vandalism, homicide and accidental death cleanup to sewage cleanup and a host of different sanitation clean up services. Our biohazard property restoration services also include filth cleanup and packrat cleanup services.
SERVPRO of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra technicians are highly trained in rapid response. We work with experience, skill and most importantly, compassion. We're on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because your property and peace of mind depend on it! Call 904-246-6118 now!
Bio-Hazard Tips for Jacksonville Beach Homes and Businesses
For 35 years SERPVRO of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra has helped Jacksonville Beach and Ponte Vedra home owners and businesses with fire, smoke and water damage clean up. Did you know that SERVPRO of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra professionals are trained and certified in Bio-Hazard clean up? Here are some helpful tips on what to do until help arrives if you experience crime scene, vandalism or bio-hazard damage in your home or business.
· Hose or wash egg damage from your building exterior as soon as possible
· Vacuum glass particles from carpets
· Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints
· Don’t attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains
· Operate damage lamps or appliances
· Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects
(Sewage, bloodborne pathogens, etc.)
· Stay out of affected areas
· Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
· Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
· Attempt cleanup of any kind
· Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids
These Emergency Tips will assist you in taking the proper actions until SERVPRO of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra professionals arrive to your home or business.
Please follow these Dos and DON’Ts to help reduce damage and increase the chances of a successful restoration. Call SERVPRO of The Beaches/Ponte Vedra at 904-246-6118 for assistance with any Bio-Hazard cleanup. We are available 24/7/365 to serve all Jacksonville Beach and Ponte Vedra residents and businesses.